According to Old English, the name of this village is derived from the word bearu, which means, “grove”. According to Thesaurus.com, derivatives of the word old include “ancient”, “decrepit”, “tired”, “fossil”, and “”wasted”. Are you picking up what we’re puttin’ down here? Nah? Shhhhh. You’re so pretty when you don’t talk.
Fill up your pint and settle in for your fair share of fish and chips with a side of poppycock. This tote is the perfect way to express two loves for the price of one. We’re givers and no, no one does every acknowledge that. Thank you so much. Another round on you!
See also, Women’s Wish You Were Beer England Crop Top.
Bring your favorite Wish You Were Beer England Tote Bag everywhere you go.
Wish You Were Beer England Tote Bag details:
• 100% spun polyester weather resistant fabric
• Bag 15″ x 15″ (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 11lbs (5kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8″ (30 cm), width 1″ (2.5cm)
• Made in America