You know what Catalonia wants? It's independence. Have they been fightin' hard for it. You bet. Get schooled on some history here.
Catalonia is a region in Spain but it's not part of Spain. It's an autonomous community. Say what? Huh? Why?
First off, they speak their own language of Catalan.
Second, they think bullfights are a bunch of bull.
Third, they've been trying to separate and do their own thing even before Spain's financial woes came to light. Who doesn't like a group of forward thinkers?
Purchase this souvenir tote and support the *hopefully* soon-to-be independent nation of Catalonia. Well, we don't actually send them any donations, so as they say, it’s the thought that counts.
Bring your favorite Catalan Independence “Not Spain” design everywhere you go.
Catalan Independence “Not Spain” Tote Bag:
• 100% spun polyester weather resistant fabric
• Bag 15″ x 15″ (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 11lbs (5kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8″ (30 cm), width 1″ (2.5cm)
• Made in America