[4] Whitehead felt that "it would only take a few more turns of the micro-transaction screw for it to be intolerable", and that a "more astute understanding of what players want and need (often two different things) can make for a more satisfying, yet no less commercial, free-to-play experience". Heroes of Dragon Age is a freemium mobile tactical role-playing game developed by Capital Games and published by Electronic Arts. Heroes of Dragon Age is a free-to-play mobile game released on December 5th, 2013 for both iOS and Google Play Android devices, based on the Dragon Age Franchise, developed by Capital Games and published by Electronic Arts. In order to use a tome, one must first fill all 3 Gear slots, which will unlock a 4th slot in which to use the tome. Valadares in particular explained that fairness is very important to the developers, and that "players that spend money can just increase their odds of getting rare characters". [6] Kenn Leandre from IGN scored the game 7.8 out of 10, commenting that the game "hits all the right notes in not only getting players hooked-up on playing it over and over again", but also succeeds in "presenting impressive depths in terms of strategy, style of play and character designs". [5], The game does not provide any original story content or story-based tie-in to Inquisition, as EA Capital Games felt that content of that nature is best left to BioWare; instead, the focus for the developers is on gameplay. Robert Purchese from Eurogamer observed that the characters featured in Heroes were "pulled from all corners of the Dragon Age lore: good, evil, past, present - even the books are mined for inspiration", which include multiple fan favorites and notorious foes from the series. These special packs often include characters which cannot be obtained elsewhere in the game. Many characters have special abilities, such as stun, taunt (more likely to be hit), gain power, flank (more likely to attack the back row), various ally boosts, and others. Some rarer characters might have variants and be treated as different characters. Characters (also known as Heroes) in Heroes of Dragon Age belong to one of five Factions: Red, Blue, Black, White and large creatures. Players may also engage in player versus player battles, where players win and lose trophies depending on their rate of success. Consuming a wisp that is of the same faction as the character gives an additional boost. Category:Heroes of Dragon Age - Dragon Age Wiki. Register Start a Wiki. Games Movies TV Video. Most Legendaries are 1-star heroes and have a maximum level of 85. [3], Heroes of Dragon Age producer Tim Lander disclosed in an interview with Eurogamer that he led a 30-person team at EA Capital Games, and together they spent about a year developing the game prior to launch. [3] Lander explained that the developers were committed continue to support Heroes by adding new characters, new features and support over a period of several years, and he was confident that Heroes is a standalone title that he believe players could play for years. [4] The fifth character slot is to the side, and is reserved for large units such bears, giant spiders, or towering tree monsters known as Sylvan. [2], Unlike other spin-off media from the Dragon Age franchise, Heroes of Dragon Age does not contribute additional backstory or lore; instead, it explores what would happen if pivotal moments from various plot lines in the series have occurred differently. Mythic heroes gain an additional 5 levels, 1 extra gear slot, increased fortification bonuses, and increased squad faction bonuses. [4] Players may choose to combine identical characters in their collection into one amalgamation, which pools their experience points and raises their experience level cap in the process. Main article: Heroes of Dragon Age Characters (also known as Heroes) in Heroes of … Wikis. A character's speed is an indication of its initiative in combat with faster characters acting first. [4] Players can also tweak a characters statistics based on their placement in the player's squad: characters placed on the back row also gain a higher chance of dealing double damage, while those on the front get bonus health. Additionally, each tier raises the level cap by 5. All heroes of Rare to Legendary rarity have between 1 and 4 gear slots, depending on rarity. Additionally, there are five rarities for characters: Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic, and Legendary. It is a spin-off title utilizing collectibles based on characters and lore from the Dragon Age fantasy series. [8], "Heroes of Dragon Age and Dungeon Keeper Soft-Launch for Android", "Will imminent mobile game Heroes of Dragon Age interact with Inquisition? Alistair is the first full companion the player gets if they don't choose the Human Noble origin (and the second if they do), and is a fellow Grey Warden alongside the player character. This bonus is the character's percentages added together. [4] He opined that had the developers put "a little more faith in the player's ability to cope with deeper strategy", Heroes would have turned out to be "a genuinely good game". For example, Anders and Vengeance Anders are two different characters in Heroes of Dragon Age. He criticized the lack of battle interaction and an overly limiting stamina bar. It was introduced to Heroes of Dragon Age on November 1, 2016. Heroes of Dragon Age is a freemium mobile tactical role-playing game developed by Capital Games and published by Electronic Arts. In combat, the player's team line up on the left hand side while the opposing team line up on the right hand side. 13,004 Pages. Soldier Pack: Drops one character or large creature and a chance at one rune. Remove the {{. In Heroes of Dragon Age each character is a member of a faction. [3] Collectible units range from common types like soldiers and bandits, through to unique characters like Alistair and Morrigan, each with their own traits for the players to consider. Rare heroes have 1 slot, Epic have 2, and Legendary have 3--with an additional unlockable 4th slot. [3] Lander did not rule out adding any original story content for the game at a future date, noting that the developers would need to work closely with BioWare on that aspect and that any content of that nature would need to "make sense", and claimed that EA Capital Games employ community managers who actively engage with the player community and canvass for their opinions on solutions to improve their gameplay experience. Dragon Age Wiki. [4] Nevertheless, he observed that the "somewhat awkward middle ground" as exemplified by games like Heroes represented "huge progress for EA's freemium ambitions", drawing a comparison to its contemporary, the much-maligned Dungeon Keeper Mobile game and said that Heroes "doesn't get it as gruesomely wrong". Google Doc of Heroes of Dragon Age Characters, https://dragonage.fandom.com/wiki/Characters_(Heroes_of_Dragon_Age)?oldid=802098, Heal allies, Chance for second attack, Power drain immunity aura (to Goats), Health aura (+50% to Creatures), Strong boost when consumed, +15% health to Spirits, Drain power, Chance for second attack, Stun immunity (to Goats), Health aura (+50% to Creatures), Strong boost when consumed, +25% health to Spirits, Slow, Slow immunity (50% to Avvars), Gain Power, More likely to be hit, Curse (negate/prevent power gain), Chance for second attack, Slow immunity (to Goats), Power aura (+50% to Creatures), Greatly Slow, Drain power, Health aura (+35% to Blighted, +35% bonus health to Nugly Sweater Nugs, Heal allies, Reduce damage aura (-10% to Creatures and Spirits), Health aura (+25% to Giants), Drain power, Gain power when enemy dies, Slow resistance aura (to Reavers), Drain power, Gain power when enemy dies, Reduce drain power aura (to Reavers), Blood Mage, Ferelden, Outlaws, Mages, Reavers, Heal self, Gain power when enemy dies, Gain power when ally dies, Stun resistance aura (to Reavers), Drain power, Power aura (+25% to Creatures, bonus 25% to Fennec), More likely to attack nugs, Empower allies (chance), Power aura (+5%), Slow, Drain power, Bonus damage (+25% vs Blighted), Gain power, Bonus damage (+25% vs Blighted), Health aura (+25% to Templars), Bonus damage (+25% vs Mages), Heal self, Health aura (+35% to Ferelden), Drain power, Gain power, Health aura (+35% to Dwarves), Strong boost when consumed, Health aura (+50% to spirits), Empower allies, Gains power when attacked, Bonus damage (+50% vs mages), Slow resist (50%), Stun resist aura (15%), Heal allies, Less likely to attack Creatures or Elves, Stun (small chance), Absorb AOE damage for allies if also attacked, Bonus damage (+25% vs Blighted), Templars, Ferelden, Nobility, Chantry, Warriors, Slow, Slow resistance aura (to Beasts and Mages), Health aura (+25% to Nugs and Ferelden), +25% bonus health and power to Nugly Sweater Nugs, Slow, Stun (small chance), Power aura (+50% to Elves), Stun (small chance), Chance for second attack, Reduce damage aura (+10% to Goats), Health aura (+50% to Creatures), Gain power, Flank, Health aura (+25% to Elves, Power aura (+25% to Elves), Elusive, Stun (small chance), Stun resistance aura (50% to Qunari), Usually attacks back row, Curse health (+50% chance), Stun, Slow, and Power drain resist (+25% to Chantry), Slow resist (-50% to Apostates), Attacks up to 5 times, Chance to Slow, Health aura (+50% to Nugs), Power aura (+50% to Nugs), Stun (small chance), Reduce drain power aura (+50% to Demons), Tevinter, Apostates, Blood Mage, Nobility, Blighted, Mages, Stun (small chance), Gain power when enemy dies, Curse power, Gain power, Power aura (15% to Bull's Chargers and Inquisition), Stun resist aura (25% to Bull's Chargers and Inquisition), Heavy Slow (25% chance), Power aura (+35% to Creatures), Power drain resist (+25% to all allies), Flank, Bonus damage (+25% vs Blighted), Elusive, Strong boost when consumed, Health aura (+75% to Spirits), Heal self, Gain power when ally is attacked, Immune to drain power, Curse (negate/prevent power gain), Health aura (+25% to Nobility), Power aura (+25% to Nobility), Elusive, Drain power, Slow (medium chance), Health aura (15% to Qunari and elves), Power drain resist aura (25% to Qunari and elves), Evade, Health aura (+50% to Grey Wardens), Bonus damage (+25% vs Blighted), Templars, Ferelden, Nobility, Wardens, Warriors, Power aura (+50% to Apostates), Bonus damage (+25% vs Blighted), Apostates, Ferelden, Nobility, Wardens, Mages, Slow, Health aura (+25% to Ferelden), Power aura (+25% to Ferelden), Heal self, Health aura (+50% to Templars), Stun (small chance), Health aura (+50% to Creatures), Slow, Drain power, Power aura (+50% to Chantry), Curse (negate/prevent power gain), Upon death allies gain power, Heal self, Absorb AoE damage for allies if attacked also, Reduce damage aura (-10% to all), Empower allies, Health aura (+50% to Ferelden), Drain power, Gain power, Slow immunity aura (to Red Lyriums), Power aura (25% to Red Lyriums), More likely to attack mages, Drain power, Stun, Gain power, allies gain power when this hero attacked, absorbs AoE when attacked, Taunt, Drain power, Gain power, Slow immunity aura (to Red Lyriums), Power aura (24% to Red Lyrium heroes), Most likely to attack mages, Slow, Flank, Gain health when ally or enemy dies, Health aura (+25% to Sentinel Elves), Stun (moderate chance), Gain health when ally or enemy dies, Health aura (+25% to Sentinel Elves), Curse health, Slow resist (+50% to allies), Attacks without triggering one-hit effects, usually attacks back row, Stun (small chance), Gain power, Power aura (+50% to Dwarves), Stun (small chance), Reduce damage aura (-10% to Dwarves), Drain power, Gain power, Power aura (+25% to Templars), more likely to attack Blood Mages, Drain power, Curse (negate/prevent power gain), Gain power when allies are attacked, Power aura (+50% to Templars), More likely to attack Mages, Reduce damage (-25%), Bonus damage (+50% vs Mages), Elusive, Stun (small chance), Power aura (+35% to Creatures), Power aura (+50% to Elves), Stun resistance aura (+15%), Stun (small chance), Health aura (+25% to Elves), Power aura (+25% to Elves), Curse (prevent healing), Heal allies, Empower allies, Slow, Power aura (+50% to Apostates), Bonus damage (+50% vs Warriors), Drain power from all enemies (chance), Reduce damage aura (-10% to Blighted), Health aura (+35% to Blighted), Heal self, Reduce damage aura (-10% vs black faction), Gain power when ally is attacked, Immune to drain power, Heal self, Health aura (+50% to Blighted), Heal self, Health aura (+25% to Nobility), Power aura (+25% to Nobility), Slow and curse health and power, Health and power aura (+15% to rogues and Ferelden, +100% to Loghain), When attacked, allies gain health and power, Absorbs medium AoE damage for allies, Chance at 2nd and 3rd attack, Health aura (+35% to Ketojan and Saarebas), Power aura (+35% to Ketojan and Saarebas), Stun, slow, and power drain resist (+50% to Qunari), Taunt, Stun (small chance), Immune to stun, Bonus damage (+35% vs Inquisition), Elusive, Stun (chance), Heal self (small chance), Chance for second attack, Gain health when ally dies, Health aura (+25% to Creatures), Power aura (+25% to Creatures), Stun, slow or drain power (small chance), Gain power when ally is attacked, Immune to slow, Pets, Ferelden, Creatures, Wardens, Warriors, Stun (small chance), Power aura (+50% to Demons), Apostates, Blood Mage, Nobility, Demonic, Mages, Drain power, Gain power, Power drain resist aura (+50% to all), Damage resist aura (+10% to Dwarves), Power aura (+35% to Jarvia), -15% Power to Nobility, Taunt, Drain power, Health bonus (+50% to Outlaws and Elves), Elusive, Gain power, Heal self, Immune to stun, Gain power when attacked, Resist damage (25%), Taunt, Empower allies, Reduce damage aura (+10% to all), Heal self, Flank, Immune to drain power, Power aura (+50% to Blood Mages), Stun or Slow (chance), Power aura (+35% to Blighted), Drain power, Reduce drain power aura (+50% to Blighted), Power drain, Power drain resist aura (+25% to Venatori), More likely to attack back row, Slow (small chance), Gain power when ally is attacked, Immune to stun, Drain Power (does not attack), Assassinate (much more likely to Assassinate Nobility), Health aura (+80% to Nobility), when hit heals allies, on death, allies gain Power, Power aura (+35% to all), Health aura (+25% to Apostates), Allies gain power when hero attacked, Taunt, Drain power, Flank, Health aura (+35% to Nobility), Heal allies, Gain power when enemy dies, Health aura (+25% to Reavers), Power aura (+25% to Reavers), Chance for second attack, Power aura (+25% to Orlesians and Rogues), More likely to attack Ferelden or Qunari, Drain power, Gain power, Power aura (+50% to Blighted), Taunt, Slow, Drain power, Health aura (+25% to Circle, +50% to Wynne), Small health gain to allies when hit, Gain power when allies die, Drain power, Health aura (+60% to Witches of the Wids), Power aura (+60% to Witches of the Wilds), Stun resist (+35% to Apostates), Slow resist (+35% to Apostates), Damage resist (+25% vs Warriors), Gain very large power on ally death, Stun, Small chance big self heal, Gain power, Bonus damage to Creatures, Immune to stun, Slow, Stun, Curse health, Health and power aura (+25% to Grey Wardens, +30% to Alistair), Damage aura (+50% vs nobility), When hit, heals all allies small amount, Allies more likely to attack Nobility heroes, Gain power, Slow resistance aura (+50%), Health aura (+25% to Warriors), Power aura (+25% to Warriors), Drain power, Health aura (+50% to allies, additional +25% to Warriors and Creatures), Gain small power when allies hit, Curse Power immunity, Stun resist aura (+50% to allies), Damage resist (+20%), Slow, 2% 2X Damage chance increase, Health and power aura (+20% to Hakkon Wintersbreath, +15% to red faction), damage bonus (+10% to Jaws of Hakkon), Stun and slow resist aura (+35% to Avvar), Stealth: attacks don't trigger on-hit effects, Elusive, Gain Power, Power aura (+35% to Inquisition and elves), Power drain resist (+50% to Inquisition and elves), Slow resist (+75% to Inquisition and elves), Elusive, Slow, Health aura (+50% to Blood Mages and demons), Immune to power drain, Gain small power when allies attacked, Slow, Bonus damage (+35% vs Chantry), Reduce damage (+25%), Slow, Stun, Health aura (+50% to Red Lyrium), Bonus damage to Mages, Stun resistance aura (+15% to Outlaws), Elusive, Slow, Health aura (+50% to Inquisition), Power aura (+35% to Red faction), Immune to stun and slow, Empower allies, Power aura (+25% to Elves), Reduce damage aura (-10% to Elves), Empower allies, Health aura (+50% to Grey Wardens), Power aura (+50% to Ferelden), Bonus damage (+25% vs Blighted), Stun, Gain power on hit, Heal allies on hit, Power drain resist (+75% to all), Damage resist (+5% to Nobility and Dwarves), Taunt, Stun, Gain health and power when enemy dies, Taunt, Gain health, Allies very likely to attack Blighted, Absorbs ally AOE damage, Allies resist small damage from Blighted, -10% power to Blighted, Taunt, Provides a strong boost when consumed, Health aura (+100% to Spirits), Heal self, Health aura (+35% to Dwarves and Golems), Drain power, Curse, Health aura (+40% to Creatures and Demons), Power drain resist (+50% to Demons), Bonus damage (+25% vs Spirits), Small power gain when allies hit, Much less likely to be hit, Slow, Drain power, Health aura (+35% to Golems and Blighted), +30% power vs Blighted, Stun resist (+15%), Power drain resist (+15%), Power aura (+25% to Golems and Blighted), Stun (small chance), Gains health when allies die, Immune to slow, Elusive, Drain power, Curse (negate/prevent power gain), Stun immunity aura (to Circle), Slow immunity aura (to Apostates), Health aura (+50% to Mages), Drain power, Health aura (+35% to Elves), Stun resistance aura (15% to Elves), Stun (small chance), Health aura (+35% to all), Power aura (+35% to Apostates), Gain health when enemy dies, Drain power, Power aura (+50% to Grey Wardens), Slow, Power aura (+50% to Demons), Elusive, Increase power of allies, Absorb AoE damage for allies if attacked, Power aura (+50% to Wynne), Upon death allies gain power, Bonus damage to Demons, Heal self, Health aura (+25% to all), On death allies gain large amount of Health, Slow, Bonus damage (+50% vs Dwarves), Flank, after initial attack- attacks all for tiny amount of damage, Heals all allies, Health and Power aura (+15% to Dragons, additional +10% for Abyssal High Dragon), Damage resist (+10% to Orlesians), Gives allies small Health and Power on death, double to dragons, Curse, Heals allies, Stun resist aura (+25% to Qunari), Slow resist aura (+25% to Qunari), Health aura (+25% to Qunari), Power aura (+25% to Qunari), Gain power, Bonus damage (+50% vs Mages), Reduce damage (-50% vs Mages), Health aura (+50% to Wintersend Cullen), Power aura (+35% to Creatures and White Faction) Allies gain power when attacked, +35% power drain resist for allies, extra +35% for Wintersend Cullen, 50% Chance to curse Health, preventing healing for one turn, Heals allies small amount, +50% Stun, slow, and power drain resist for self, Cassandra, and Byron, Heals all living allies medium amount when ally dies, Damage (+50% vs Blood mages), Drain power, Gain medium power, Health and Power aura (+30% to Inquisition and Spirits, additional +15% to Wynne, Cole and Evangeline, +40% Bonus damage vs Black faction, Curse resist aura (+35% to all allies), Immunity to Wynne, Cole and Evangeline, Power drain resist (-10%), Elusive, Heal self, Absorb AOE damage for allies if also attacked, Gain power when attacked, Gain power when allies attacked, Grant power drain immunity and +50% power to Red Lyrium, More likely to attack Mages, Heal self, Absorb AOE damage for allies if also attacked, Health aura (+35% to Chantry), Taunt, Drain Power, Absorb AOE damage for allies if also attacked, Bonus damage (+35% vs Mages and Templars), Taunt, Inquisition, Nobility, Chantry, Seekers, Warriors, Gain health when ally or enemy dies, Health aura (+25% to Sentinel Elves), Curse power, heal allies 25% on attack, Power drain resist (+50% to Templars), Slow resist (+50% to Templars), More likely to attack back row, More likely to attack Blood Mages, Templars, Inquisition, Nobility, Chantry, Warriors, Heal allies, Power aura (+25% to Anders and Circle Mages, +50% to Ser Pounce-A-Lot), Elusive, Empower allies, Chance for second Empower allies effect, Absorb AOE damage for allies if also attacked, Gain power on ally death, Power aura (+50% to Wardens), Gain power, Reduce damage (-20%), Bonus damage (+25% vs Spirits), Elusive, Gain power, Power aura (+50% to Chantry), Reduce damage aura (-10% to all), Inquisition, Ferelden, Chantry, Orlesian, Rogues, Curse (prevent power gain for 1 turn), Health aura (+25% to Outlaws and Orlesians), Power aura (+25% to Outlaws and Orlesians), On death, allies gain 100% Power, Taunt, Slow, Health aura (+50% to Dwarves), Taunt, Slow, Health aura (+25% to Demons and Wardens), Power aura (+25% to Demons and Wardens), damage resistance (-35% from Grey Wardens and Mages), Heal allies, More likely to attack black faction, Reduce damage aura (+10% to all), +25% health to Wynne, Curse (prevents healing for a turn), Gain health on ally death, Health aura (+50% to Spirits), Bonus damage to Demons, Gain health when ally dies, Gain power when allies attacked, Taunt, Gain power, Flank, Power aura (+35% to Beasts), Stun (small chance), Power aura (+50% to Qunari), Curse (prevent healing for 1 turn), Heals and increases power to all allies, Power aura (+35% to Red faction), Take 10% less damage, Gains power when attacked, Taunt, Curse, Chance for second attack, Health aura (+25% to Inquisition), Power aura (+25% to Inquisition), More likely to attack Blood Mages, Gain power when ally is attacked, Immune to drain power, Power aura (+25% to Warriors and Venatori (stacking)), +25% bonus damage for allies vs Inquisition, Allies heal small amount on enemy death, Health aura (+50% to Mages), Bonus damage (+25% vs Blighted), Bonus damage (+25% vs Blighted), Power aura (+25% to Rogues), Gain power when ally is attacked, Flank, Elusive, Stun (high chance), Flank, Power aura (+50% to Creatures and Spirits), Power gain, Health aura (+35% to Chantry, extra +15% to Seekers), Absorbs 15% AoE damage for allies when attacked also, Power drain (-25% to enemy Mages), More likely to attack back row, Gain power on ally or enemy death, Power aura (+25% to Sentinel Elves), Health aura (+25% to Sentinel Elves), Curse, Stun, Power aura (+50% to Apostates and Inquisition), Bonus damage (+35% vs Templars), Gain +20% power on enemy death, -15% Power to Flemeth, Evasion, Absorb AOE damage for allies if also attacked, Health aura (+25% to Outlaws), Power aura (+25% to Outlaws), Curse (prevent healing), Chance for second attack, Power aura (+25% to Blood Mages and Demons), Absorb AOE damage for allies if also attacked, Gain power and health when enemy dies, Health aura (+25% to Red Faction), Power aura (+25% to Red Lyrium), Taunt, Stun (moderate chance), Heal self (small chance), Absorb AOE damage for allies if also attacked, Gain health when ally or enemy dies, Health aura (+50% to Wardens and Inquisition), Taunt, Stun, Heal allies, Health aura (+35% to Blighted), Power aura (+35% to Blighted), Reduce drain power aura, Bonus damage (+35% vs Qunari), Power aura (+25% to Outlaws and Rogues), Immune to Stun, Flank, Elusive, Stun (small chance), Stun resist aura (+50% to all), All allies gain power upon damaging enemies, Gains power when allies attacked, Damage bonus (+30% to Ferelden and Tevinter, Stun, Health aura (+40% to Dwarves, additional +10% to Sha-brytol), Power aura (+40% to Dwarves, additional +10% to Sha-brytol), taunt, Drain power, Empower allies, When attacked allies gain power, Drain power, Chance for second attack, Immune to power drain, Immune to slow, Immune to stun, Power Drain Resist (+25% to Squad), Damage Aura (+25% to Squad vs Templars), Slow resist aura (+25% to Demons), Health aura (+35% to Demons), Power aura (+35% to Demons), Small heal on ally after death, Gain power, Absorb AOE damage for allies if also attacked, Bonus damage (+25% vs Blighted), Power drain immunity aura (to Grey Wardens), Slow immunity aura (to Grey Wardens), Curse power--negating and preventing power gain for a turn, 40% chance to attack and curse another random enemy, Gains medium power when attacked, More likely to attack lowest speed enemy, Health aura (+30% to white faction and Nobility (stacking)), Ferelden, Nobility, Outlaws, Wardens, Warriors, Gain power, Gain power when attacked, Bonus damage (+25% vs Blighted), Curse, Damage aura (+25% vs Blighted), Elusive, Curse, Damage aura (+30% vs Ferelden and Blighted), Gain power, Heal self, Absorb AOE damage for allies if also attacked, Reduce damage aura (+10% to all), Heal allies, Stun immunity aura (to Inquisition), Slow immunity aura (to Inquisition), Reduce damage aura (+10% to all), Gain power, Curse (negate/prevent power gain), Reduce damage (+25%), Taunt, Gain power, Gain power when attacked, Health aura (+50% to Ferelden), Slow, Stun (small chance), Resist Power Drain, Bonus damage (vs Grey Wardens), Curse, Heal allies, Health aura (+35% to Tevinter), Attacks twice, Curse power (+25% chance), Gain power, Power aura (+40% to all, additional 20% to Qunari), Health aura (+60% to Rasaan), +15% 2X damage chance for self, +35% bonus damage vs Inquisition, Most likely to attack highest power target, Heal allies, Health aura (+25% to Elves), Power aura (+25% to Elves), Curse (negates and prevents power gain for one turn), Heals all allies, Gain health on any hero death, Health aura (+75% to Spirits), Bonus damage to Demons, Drain power, Health aura (+35% to Nobility and Chantry), Power aura (+35% to Nobility and Chantry), Heal small amount on attack, Health aura (+50% to Red Lyrium), Damage resist (+10%), Damage resist for allies vs Inquisition (+10%), Heal small amount when ally hit, Heal large amount when ally dies, Absorb 50% AoE damage for allies, Taunt, Health aura (+50% to Red Lyrium), Gain power, Bonus damage to Creatures, Immune to stun, More likely to be attacked, Small chance to gain massive power, Gain power when allies attacked, Grant stun immunity and +75% power to Red Lyrium, More likely to attack Mages, Greatly Slow, Chance for second attack, Flank, Elusive, Stun, 25% chance each at up to 4 extra attacks at double damage, Health aura (+30% to Spirits), +20% Bonus damage for blue faction, Immunity to stun, slow, power drain, and curse, Curse Health immunity for Spirits, Allies gain 25% Power when this hero is hit, Equal chance to attack front and back row, Slow, Drain power, Stun Immunity (to Grey Wardens), Bonus damage (vs Blighted and Tevinter), Stun (moderate chance), Damage resist aura (+10% to all), Power aura (+10% to all), Taunt, Slow, Power and health aura (+25% to Nobility and Tevinter), Drain power, Bonus damage (+30% based off target's power), Health aura (+35% to allies, +25% to Fereldan (stacks)), Power drain resist (+100% to self, +50% to allies), +20% Damage resist and bonus damage for allies vs Blight, Gains medium Power on ally death, Much more likely to attack highest power target, Attacks up to 10 times, Chance to afflict status ailment, Stun Immunity to Inquisition, Drain power, Health and power aura (+35% to Inquisition and Mages), Power drain resist aura (+50% to all), Gain small Power when allies hit, Gain power, Heal self, Absorb AoE damage for allies if attacked, Gain power when attacked, Bonus damage to Creatures, Much more likely to be attacked, Inquisition, Outlaws, Qunari, Reavers, Warriors, Heal allies medium amount, Chance for up to 3 additional attacks--each at increasing damage, Health and power aura (+35% to Mages and Orlesian), Heal allies medium amount on death, Huge power gain on enemy death, Inquisition, Chantry, Orlesian, Circle, Mages, Curse, Gain power and health when ally dies, Health aura (+25% to Spirits and Demons), Power aura (+25% to Spirits and Demons), Curse power, Bonus damage (+25% based off target's power), Health aura (+25% to Wardens), Power aura (+25% to Wardens), More likely to attack, and damage resist vs power gainers, Gains medium power on ally death, Power drain resist (+25% to allies), Curse, Chance for second attack, Heal allies, Heals 200% each round, Heals allies 25%, Health and power aura (+60% to Wardens), When hit, heals and power gains allies 25%, +40% Stun, slow, power drain, and curse resist for Wardens, -10% Power to enemies, extra -5% to enemy healers, Provides an extra strong boost when consumed, Slow (more likely back row), Allies gain 50% Power, Health and power aura (+60% to Templars), +65% curse power resist and power drain immunity for Templars, Absorbs 25% AoE damage for allies, -5% Power and -35% slow resist to enemies.

I Will Believe Lyrics, Lpga Leaderboard Today, American Foods That Came From Other Countries, Is Black Adam Marvel Or Dc, Vegan Pound Cake No Tofu, Best Ball End Nylon Guitar Strings, Kaplan Nursing Login, Thrustmaster T Flight Hotas 4 Review, Aquaman Vs Wonder Woman, Cincinnati Center For Aging, Federal Sole Source Justification Form, Best Dessert Shops In The World,